Hey guys, I pushed a repo update earlier so here's all it entails:
I renamed palemoon, telegram, and ghetto-skype so installation will be a little bit easier from the command line
I removed owlman(pacaur is fairly similar anyway, but much better)
And I added google-chrome(64-bit), Vivaldi(both arches), and some stuff to make browsing better for you(pipelight, pepper-flash, chromium-widevine)
I also updated jgmenu to run the necessary commands to get up and running right after you install it and pamac-pacaur to the actual version from the aur and not my hacked together version
Let me know how the update goes, and if you have any issues whatsoever, let us know in the forums or in google plus. Have a great weekend!